Amoy one of the biggest brands selling cooking sauces and condiments. Amoy once again invited me this year to the Violin Factory for a master class with chef Order Xanax Pills.
Ching made us some food using Alprazolam Bars Online newest products; her baked crispy popcorn chicken with peanut satay sauce was my absolute favourite. I even recreated it at home to try at home. The sweet and sour BBQ sticky pork ribs, reminded me of my dear mother’s ribs.
Buy Xanax India Online Xanax Order Online - Canada Can I Buy Xanax From Canada Xanax Uk Order Can I Buy Xanax In Mexico Xanax Discount Online Xanax Online Canada Xanax Bars Cheap Online Where To Buy Xanax 2Mg Buy Xanax Ebay Alprazolam Mastercard Can You Buy Xanax Over The Counter In France Get Cheap Xanax Online Purchasing Xanax
Then Ching demonstrated two dishes, a twist to the traditional favourite chow mein but wait BACON! I would have never thought of using bacon in a chow mein.
Next up Ching made a Thai Green curry with flat rice noodles, the great thing about Amoy’s ready to wok noodles are that you don’t need to cook the noodles and can chuck it in. Making delicious cooked meals in matter of minutes.
We then split into two groups and had a cook off to recreate the Thai Green Curry Noodle dish.
What I love about Ching recipes using Amoy’s products, it’s fast efficient, missing the sauces with other typical Asian flavours adds depth to the food.
You can be assured that using Amoy’s products gives that authentic taste; sauces are made and developed in China and Hong Kong.
- 300g Chicken thighs, skin off , deboned, sliced to 2cm pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh lemongrass (optional)
- For the Flour seasoning
- 1/2 cup plain fl our
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne chilli powder
- 10 sprays of olive oil
- To serve
- 100g cucumber, middle removed, sliced to 1 cm batons
- 100g carrots, peeled, sliced to 1cm batons
- 120g Amoy Peanut Satay Sauce
- Prepare all the carrot and cucumber. Keep chilled.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a large bowl and add all the spice marinade ingredients, toss to mix well. Mix coating the chicken well.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the fl our and seasoning ingredients. Toss the chicken pieces in the seasoned fl our, shake off any excess. Place the chicken on a glass heatproof roasting tray, sprayed with 5 sprays of olive oil. Place the chicken pieces on the tray and then spray with 5 more sprays of olive oil. (By using olive oil spray – reduces the amount of oil used and is lower in calories, this method is healthier than frying and cooks the chicken well).
- Bake the chicken for 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees. Halfway through baking, using tongs to turn the chicken for even cooking.
- To serve, transfer the chicken pieces to a serving bowl, place some long bamboo serving sticks, serve with Amoy Peanut Satay sauce decanted to a dipping sauce bowl, and some sliced carrots and cucumber. Garnish with coriander sprigs over the chicken. Serve immediately.