Centre Court comes to Cardinal Place, New Street Square and Bankside Mix
London locations host free outdoor Wimbledon screenings as part of the Great British Summer
- Cardinal Place: Victoria Street, London SW1 (nearest underground stations: Victoria, Westminster, St James’s Park) www.cardinalplace.co.uk
- New Street Square: New Fetter Lane, London EC4 (nearest underground stations: Chancery Lane, Holborn and City Thameslink)www.newstreetsquare.co.uk
- Bankside Mix: Southwark Street, London SE1 (nearest underground stations: Southwark, London Bridge and Waterloo) www.banksidemix.co.uk
- Monday 24th June – Sunday 7th July, from 12-9pm daily
- Please note: New Street Square will not be showing Wimbledon at weekends during the tournament.
- For screening information follow @GreatBritSummer on Twitter or visitwww.greatbritishsummer13.com (website will go live in May)
Land Securities is bringing Centre Court to the Capital this June with FREE outdoor tennis screenings at Cardinal Place in Victoria, Bankside Mix in Southwark and New Street Square in Holborn. As part of its Great British Summer event, Land Securities is serving up these showings of the world famous Wimbledon tennis championships on screens installed in specially customised retro caravans.
Each location has a great mix of restaurants and bars for pre and post-match revelling, and retailers will be serving up delectable dishes and drinks straight to your deckchair.
If you haven’t got your hands on much-coveted tickets to the tournament, and don’t fancy camping overnight to try, you needn’t be a frustrated tennis fan. Simply pull up a deck chair and relax in sunshine.
Find out more at: www.greatbritishsummer13.com