Daisy Green is the nation’s FIRST fro-yo on wheels… and she’s on the mooove in your direction.
With two terrific 1970’s trucks and three vintage trikes, Daisy Green is cavorting around the UK providing fabulous frozen yogurt with a difference.
The Aussie-born fro yo bars are the brainchild of an excitable Australian blond who calls England both ‘Home & Away’ and her handsome English partner. While travelling two years ago they dreamt of combining the health and excitement of guilt free fro-yo with the super cool allure of food trucks.
With combinations such as The Elvis (fresh strawberries, wheatgerm and raspberry sauce) and the Get up and Go Go (homemade granola (made without the oils), blueberries, flaked coconut and agave syrup). Or the legendary ‘Sweet and Salty’ – home baked caramelised bacon, flaked almonds and caramel sauce. And then there’s the famous homemade rocky road… giant chunks of marshmallow, cherries, raspberry liquorice, flaked almonds and loads of Belgian chocolate. Each merge together to combine a taste sensation to whip your yogurt into a frenzy.
Catch Daisy Green at some the following locations during the Olympics:
– Cardinal Place, Victoria, SW1E 5JD (next to LA Fitness) from 11am daily
– One New Change, St Paul’s, EC4M 9AF (next to Superdry)
– Kings Boulevard, Kings Cross, from 11am daily (6- 12 August)
– London Pleasure Gardens, ExCel, Royal Victoria Docks, from noon daily (28 July- 12 August)
– Exhibition Road Fair, South Kensington (28 July- 5 August)
catch daisy on twitter @daisygreenfoodTags: cardinal place, daisy green, desserts, food, fro yo, frozen yoghurt, giant chunks, homemade granola, london, Olympics, restaurants, travel